maandag 10 december 2007

Elfje!

Elfje is vandaag officieel geadopteerd door ons…
Zij heb voles DA niet meer viel tijd over maar zo lang zij gelukkig is en heb geen pijn, gaan we het best van maken!!!
Zij is een speciale Elfje van ons…


Voor de ex-iegenaar:

I adopted your dog today. The one you left at the pound. The one you had for muny years and no longer wanted around. I adopted your dog today Do you know he's lost weight? Do you know he's scared and depressed and has lost all faith? I adopted your dog today. he had fleas and a cold, but don't worry none. You've unburdened your load. I adopted your dog today. Were you having a baby or moving away? Did you suddenly develop allergies or was there no reason he couldn't stay? I adopted your dog today. He doesn't play or eat much He's very depressed, but he will learn again to trust. I adopted your dog today. And here he will stay. He's found his forever home and a warm bed on which to lay.I adopted your dog today. And I will give him all that he could need. Patience, love, security, and understanding. Hopefully he will forget your selfish deed. -Author Unknown

2 opmerkingen:

Mieneke zei

Hola Adela,

Hierbij nogmaals heel veel geluk toegewenst met Elfje, voor haar is dit een Paradijs, dat ze nog een tijd mag ervaren wat Liefde betekent.
Knuf voor het Elfje!

Mireille zei

Gefeliciteerd!!!!

lieve groetjes,
Mireille